Are you a digital content creator looking for the next challenge? Maybe you’re a freelance designer and producer looking to supplement your existing business. Do you like to work in a flexible, creative environment with other content creators? If so, keep reading.
Forward Movement is seeking a part-time Multimedia Specialist to join our marketing department to support our efforts to share our work and our products with the church and with the world. Our mission is to inspire disciples and empower evangelists, and we do this by providing quality resources for spiritual growth and encouragement in print and digital formats.
The Multimedia Specialist is a new position within the organization and will be responsible for nurturing our digital promotion efforts, while cultivating opportunities for multichannel resource development; including, but not limited to, podcasts, video production, email and mobile marketing campaigns, and digital promotions. This position must be filled by a self-starting individual who can take ownership of projects and isn’t afraid to try something new.
The ideal candidate will have some combination of skill and experience with multimedia design, audio and video production, marketing, communications, website management, and social media engagement. While an ideal candidate will have a matrix set of skills in these areas, please consider this position if you have a strong background in some, but not all of these disciplines.
We seek a creative, dedicated, fun, team-spirited individual with a hunger for new challenges, and a curiosity in figuring out the best use of new platforms and methods.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, or currently working towards, in marketing, the creative arts, communications, journalism, or related field.
- Proficient using both Mac and Windows platforms.
- Proficient in some Adobe Creative Suite design programs, with desire to learn others as needed
- Experience with website updates, using basic HTML and WordPress.
- Experience in graphic design and/or video production and editing.
- Some experience in audio editing and production is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledgeable about The Episcopal Church, and comfortable in a faith-based organization.
This is a part-time position (roughly 20 hours/week) reporting to the Marketing Director, working in the downtown Cincinnati office. A successful applicant will contribute to the total effectiveness of Forward Movement, communicating openly, solve problems proactively, offer creative ideas, and work as a positive, engaged team member, always remembering to laugh and have fun!
To apply, please send your resume and work samples (links or files) to Tania Jones, at email@example.com
Forward Movement hires without regard to race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disabilities, or age.